Split Cedar Fence
Split Cedar Fences are a classic looking option that won’t block the view. Cedar is strong and durable and will last for years to come. Cedar fencing is effective against insects and weather, making it a sound long-term investment. This rustic option allows for flexibility in design and is easily repaired. So, if you’re in the market for split rail fencing, we offer some different options
- This classic western look comes in 2 or 3 rail configurations.
- The 2 rail posts are 5’4” tall
- The 3 rail posts are 6’6” tall
- Rails come in 8’ and 10’ lengths. These can easily be trimmed down to fit shorter lengths
- The cedar comes in line posts (holes all the way through), end posts (drilled ½), and 90-degree corner posts
When it comes to installing, we do not recommend using concrete to secure in the ground. Instead, by using gravel or road mix around the base of the post, you will aid in the draining of water.